Corona Virus Update - New Rules & Procedures
Cancellations & Amendments
· We understand that people want to wait and see what happens with the government restrictions, as they are now changing on a week to week basis.
· If you know that you need to cancel your booking, please inform us as soon as possible.
· If you would like to re-book for new dates or amend a existing booking you are welcome to do so, subject to availability.
· Due to new government rules we will be operating a social distancing policy,
· We have a new bank style counter between the kitchen and reception, where we can discuss details of you cats stay.
· We would prefer all payments to be by BACS payment, if this is not possible cheque or cash will accepted.
· The reception area will be sanitised after each visitor
· Please book specific times for drop-offs and pick-ups to avoid multiple visitors
· When you arrive at Royds Cat Hotel, please phone 07808966256 from the car park for instructions.
· All arrivals will be conducted in the reception only and we will take them to the pen.
· We will not be able to except your own cats bedding at the moment, but we will accept a small blanket in the cat carrier (we have a large selection of all types of bedding and we can use any type you prefer).
· When collecting your cat please wait in the car & phone 07808966256.
· We will get your cat ready to go home in their carrier, and bring to the reception area.
· Unfortunately at this time, we are unable to provide viewings in the cattery, but there are walk through videos on the rooms tab and on our face book page.